Tuesday, May 15, 2012

for jill's dad

the bear's hopes

the new bear painting is for a fundraiser my talented friend jill is having for her dad. all the donations will go towards helping fund her father's recovery and continued fight against brain cancer. the event happens this sunday.  online donations will also be available. my fingers are crossed that they raise a lot of money as well as my hopes that her father recovers. so many amazing people donated such lovely things. you can see them here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they raise alot of money for a great cause, cancer is a really hard thing for anyone to go through.

Kim Baise said...

what a beautiful little bear for a wonderful cause. my hopes are that her father recovers too. i agree, cancer is a terrible thing for anyone to have to go through.
all the best wishes for your friend's father <3

Rhya said...

Ohhh I love the Bear!!!! awesome use of colour.

prettylittlethieves said...

thank you for the wishes and compliments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...